Get help with your Tribunal from an expert legal coach who will guide and support you through the process.
- 3-9 hours of coaching with a Tribunal Coach
- Talk to your coach about case strategy, tribunal processes and tactics
- 20% discount on peace of mind checks for our letter templates
The foundation for a successful Tribunal claim
Helping you translate what happened into legal claims
Ensuring your claim is taken seriously
Reviewed by a legal coach
Your document reviewed by legal expert giving you peace of mind that your Tribunal claim has the best chance of success.
Who it's for
People who have submitted their ET1 and are actively in the Tribunal process
How it works
Buy a package of hours to use as you move through the Tribunal stages. You’ll be assigned a Tribunal Coach who will be your main point of contact and can help with:
- Case strategy - talk through your claims and evidence to decide what to focus on
- Answering questions about the process - for example how do I prepare for my Preliminary Hearing?
- Tactics - help to decide how to deal with incoming letters/documents as they come in
- Moral support - a friendly ear from someone who has supported many other people through a similar process!
You can book time with your Tribunal coach for Zoom or phone calls in blocks of 1 hour and can spread the hours any way you want.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions about coaching packages.
Legal services at Valla
While Valla isn’t a law firm, we offer many “un-reserved” legal services to help you run your Tribunal case. These legal services are delivered by hand-picked professionals with Tribunal experience and a variety of legal qualifications.
Some of our legal professionals are qualified solicitors and barristers, some are registered with CILEX, others have a law degree. All have extensive experience with the Tribunal and clients. Because we aren’t a regulated legal provider by the SRA, we hold our own professional indemnity insurance. You can read more on our terms of service.
What our customers say about us
Why use Valla?
A law firm can cost anywhere from an initial consultation fee of £200 to £35,000+ plus VAT for Tribunal representation.
Valla offers users low-cost alternatives to pricey law firms. We can help guide you through the process and generate legal documents for your use.
Lawyers can be expensive. But access to justice doesn’t have to be.