List of Issues Letter Template
List out all of your legal issues for a Tribunal with our List of Issues template.
- A template document to create a List of Issues for an Employment Tribunal case.
- Option to include a Peace of Mind check and a guided walkthrough with a Valla coach to ensure your document is professional and taken seriously.
- Downloadable document in .doc and .pdf formats.
The foundation for a successful Tribunal claim
Helping you translate what happened into legal claims
Ensuring your claim is taken seriously
Reviewed by a legal coach
Your document reviewed by legal expert giving you peace of mind that your Tribunal claim has the best chance of success.
How to list out legal issues for an Employment Tribunal with a Statement of Issues
A statement or list of issues is a list of the questions that an Employment Tribunal will have to decide on. It can be really helpful to set out all the legal issues that are in dispute so the Judge has this for their reference.
How to use a List of Issues
When you’ve narrowed down what your legal issues are, this is what you need to do next:
- draft the List of Issues
- agree the List of Issues with the Respondent if possible
- send the List of Issues to the Tribunal. If you are doing this in advance of a Case Management Preliminary Hearing, then send this along with the Case Management Agenda, copying in the Respondent
- attend the hearing.
Legal services at Valla
While Valla isn’t a law firm, we offer many “un-reserved” legal services to help you run your Tribunal case. These legal services are delivered by hand-picked professionals with Tribunal experience and a variety of legal qualifications.
Some of our legal professionals are qualified solicitors and barristers, some are registered with CILEX, others have a law degree. All have extensive experience with the Tribunal and clients. Because we aren’t a regulated legal provider by the SRA, we hold our own professional indemnity insurance. You can read more on our terms of service.
What our customers say about us
Why use Valla?
A law firm can cost anywhere from an initial consultation fee of £200 to £35,000+ plus VAT for Tribunal representation.
Valla offers users low-cost alternatives to pricey law firms. We can help guide you through the process and generate legal documents for your use.
Lawyers can be expensive. But access to justice doesn’t have to be.