Statement of Agreed Facts Letter Template
- A template document setting out the main facts of an Employment Tribunal case which are agreed between the parties.
- A Peace of Mind check and a guided walkthrough with a Valla coach to ensure your document is professional and taken seriously.
- Downloadable document in .doc and .pdf formats.
Valla has been a lifesaver for me
What our customers say:
What is a Statement of Agreed Facts
A Statement of Agreed Facts is a document that sets out all the facts in the case that have been agreed between you and your employer.
Examples of how a Tribunal might use an Agreed Statement of Facts
Even if the Tribunal doesn’t ask you to prepare an Agreed Statement of Facts, you might still find it useful to see all of the key facts in one place. Here is an example of where the Tribunal could use an Agreed Statement of Facts:
Astrid has made a claim against two different Respondents and there is a complex chain of events involved in her case. She decides it would be helpful and save time overall if she can create an Agreed Statement of Facts that sets out everything they all agree on.
Astrid sends this to the two Respondents and they make some changes for her to review. Astrid accepts the changes and sends the document to the Tribunal ahead of the Final Hearing.
What to do after using a Statement of Agreed Facts template
After using our Statement of Agreed Facts template, you will need to:
- send the document to the Tribunal
- copy in the Respondent(s)
- make sure that the Statement of Agreed Facts is included in the Hearing Bundle so that everyone can refer to it during the hearing.