Request for Specific Disclosure Template
- A letter template to apply to the Employment Tribunal to ask for an order for specific disclosure.
- A guided walkthrough with a Valla coach to ensure your document is professional and taken seriously.
- Option to include a Peace of Mind check to ensure your document is correct and accurate before you send it off.
- Downloadable letter in .doc and .pdf formats.
Professional and kindness
What our customers say:
How a Request for Specific Disclosure can get you relevant documents for Tribunal
If you think your employer has particular documents that are relevant to your case that they haven’t provided to you, use this template to make a formal application for specific disclosure to the Employment Tribunal to ask them to order specific disclosure of the documents.
Examples of when you can request for specific disclosure in an Employment Tribunal
An Employment Tribunal order for specific disclosure might be relevant in the following cases:
Euan has just received his ex-employer’s List of Documents in his Employment Tribunal case. However, this did not include all of the documentation relevant to the case.
Euan goes back to his ex-employer flagging this to them, but they say they have provided everything that is relevant to the case. Euan makes an application to the Tribunal for specific disclosure of the missing documents.
How to make an application for Specific Disclosure to the Employment Tribunal
- send the application letter or email to the Tribunal
- copy in the Respondent
- wait for the Tribunal to decide whether or not to make an order for specific disclosure
- chase the Tribunal by phone if you don’t hear back from them.