Case Management Agenda Letter Template
- A questionnaire to help you complete your Case Management Agenda for a Preliminary Hearing in the Employment Tribunal.
- Includes a Peace of Mind check and a guided walkthrough with a Valla coach to ensure your document is professional and taken seriously.
- Downloadable document in .doc and .pdf formats.
Excellent low-cost employment tribunal guidance
What our customers say:
How to prepare for a Tribunal with a Employment Tribunal Case Management Agenda template
You will often be required to complete a Case Management Agenda prior to your Case Management Preliminary Hearing. This template guides you through the questions you will need to answer in order to complete a typical agenda.
Examples how an agenda for case management at a preliminary hearing might be used
As a Case Management Meeting Agenda is often required, these are situations where it will be useful to have a good agenda drafted:
Frankie has their Case Management Preliminary Hearing coming up in two weeks’ time. The Tribunal have sent Frankie a Case Management Agenda to complete in advance of the hearing.
Frankie uses Valla to complete the agenda and sends it to the Respondent to agree. After the Respondent has had a chance to review and agree the agenda, Frankie sends the agenda to the Tribunal.
How you can use the Employment Tribunal Case Management Agenda template
The process of making a Case Management Agenda is easy. You should:
- create the template in Valla
- agree the Case Management Agenda with the Respondent if possible
- send the agenda to the Tribunal, copying in the Respondent
- attend the Preliminary Hearing.